Monday, December 29, 2014

About myself...

My name is Harry, a 22 years old regular boy. Currently struggling to become a doctor in a very short time, probably in another one year, if I manage to pass all the exams. If you have any, any questions around health issues, please feel free to contact me directly to my email or phone, and I will spare some of my time to hear your issues.

Well above all this blog isn't made only to discuss medical or health issues. In the future this blog is going to be a domain, of course when I've got enough job to earn some money.

In short, this is not my first blog, but this will be the most successful one or so I hope. Thank you for being such a good reader.. And happy blogging!

Contact me via:
            cashmaker82@gmail.com
Phone: +6287825024854

No comments:

Post a Comment